The assurance of quality for manufactured products is an important part of quality management. It has become one of the decisive parameters in a competitive market. EFB-Elektronik employs quality assurance in all areas, such as testing planning, testing execution and computerised testing data processing. The data is analysed regularly and forms the basis for the further process optimisation and supplier development. EFB-Elektronik uses state-of-the-art measurement and testing technologies. These allow for the assessment of a variety of parameters using different systems.
EFB-Elektronik uses state-of-the-art measurement and testing technologies
These allow for the assessment of a variety of parameters using different systems. Measuring processes used by EFB-Elektronik for quality assurance purposes include:
- Mechanical dimensional testing
- Analysis of transmission characteristics for copper and fibre optic cables
- Microscopy and analysis of front end surfaces of fibre optic cables
- OTDR-measurements of fibre optic cable lengths with the option of splicing
- Component colour measurements using a spectrometer
- Optical survey of components
- Functionality testing of multimedia components and security camera systems
Final inspection of production:
- Electrical testing of assembled cables (transmission, short circuit, high voltage)
- Measurement of conductor pull-out forces
- Preparation of micrograph layouts for crimp connections
We prepare detailed inspection reports and conduct 100%-testing for assembled cables and SPC in the manufacturing of fully automated machines.