For some years, the successful concept of application-neutral structured cabling has also been used in the fieldbus level of production systems. Requirements for industrial network technology are above all, reliability and a high degree of electrical intereference resistance. In addition, the equipment has to withstand environmental influences such as dust, temperature fluctuations and vibrations. EFB-Elektronik offers a wide range of switches, media converters and redundant power supplies for industrial applications. The systems are available with a DC power supply and DIN-Rail mounting option.
- Robustness and extended stability compliant with IEC 60068-2-32 (drop test), IEC 60068-2-27 (shock), IEC 60068-2-26 (vibration)
- Degrees of protection: Min. IP30
- EMC-proof metal housing according to FCC CLASS A, EN 61000-4-X/-6-X
- Safety standards according to UL, cUL, EN 60950-1
- Mounting on a DIN rail
- Temperature range standard type -20 °C to 60 °C, E-type -40 °C to 75 °C
All active industrial components require an external power supply, with standard input voltages of 12VDC, 24VDC and 48VDC. The main and redundant power connector are carried out via pluggable terminal block.
- Wide input voltage range
- Redundant power supply
- Fanless Operation
- Alarm contact for emergency events, such as power failure
- Fail-safe protection according to ITU G.8032 (Ethernet ring)
The permanent network availability has the highest priority for many applications, especially in the field of "Automotives". The redundant ring structure of the active components enables a very short transitory time (milliseconds) using a standardised ITU G.8032 protocol. In the event of a failure of active network components, the data signal path can still be maintained or restored.