Thank you very much for visiting our web site. We recognize your privacy as important. Therefore, we are anxious not only for offering you an attractive online-choice, but at the same time ensuring your right on informational self-determination.
For technical reasons, the following information is recorded when accessing this web site:
- the web site from which our web site is retrieved
- date and time of your request
- your Internet Protocol address
- client-side request
- data volume transferred
- information about the applied browser type
- information about the operating system you are using
his data collection is only used for the purpose of research and analysis to improve our services. No personal data are collected beyond, except when you register for our shop or otherwise voluntarily provide such information in contacting us. In contacting us or visiting our web site shop, you agree that the forwarded information is collected and reused by us. We use this personal information to provide the services you've requested, including inquiries, orders as well as for obtaining information about our quotations lateron. We may share personal information only when complying with legal process, or with our co-operation partners providing services like e.g. logistics partners, partners for catalogue mailing or partners accomplishing credit assessments on our account.
Once you contact us or use our Internet shop, we record information. Amongst others, we use so-called “cookies” and obtain defined information as soon as your browser accesses our web site. These cookies may be deleted with the programmes of various manufacturers.
As soon as you take up contact with us or use the shop, we store information. As soon as your Webbrowser opens our website we use among other things so called "Cookies" and receive certain information. You can delete this Cookies with programs of different providers.
Usage of Google Analytics
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking). (Source: www.datenschutzbeauftragter-info.de)
Use of third party Services
(1) We have incorporated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and are directly accessible from our website. These are all implemented in "extended privacy mode". That means no data about you as a user will be transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you are playing the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, Youtube is informed that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. In addition, the data referred to in paragraph 4 of this declaration are transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Youtube provides a user account that you are logged into, or whether there is no user account. If you are logged into Youtube, this data is directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile on Youtube, you must log out before activating the button.
(3) Youtube stores these data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or needs-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the provision of on-demand advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, to do so, you have to contact Youtube.
(4) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by Youtube can be found in the following data protection statement of Youtube. You will also receive further information on your rights and settings to protect your privacy.
(5) Addresses of Youtube and URL with their privacy notice: YouTube LLC, headquartered in 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA, is represented by Google Inc., located in 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. For more information about Google's data processing and data protection, please visit www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.